§ 1 Information regarding the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we provide information regarding the collection of personal data during the usage of our website. Personal data are considered to be all data which can refer to you personally, e.g. name, physical address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Beeline Logistics GmbH, represented by its Managing Director Ms. Melanie Prinz, Pfarrer-Johann-Haderer-Straße 5, 84032 Altdorf/Landshut, email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail, the data (your e-mail address, (where applicable) your name and your telephone number) which you provide will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context when their storage is no longer required. If statutory retention obligations are valid in this regard, we will restrict the processing.
(4) If we commission service providers to provide individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will notify you below in detail regarding the respective processes.) Insofar as our service providers have their commercial residence in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this set of circumstances in the description of the offering.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(2) In addition, you shall have the right to submit a complaint to a government data protection supervisory agency regarding our processing of your personal data. The government agency that is competent for us is the Bavarian State Data Protection Supervisory Agency, Postal Box 606, 91511 Ansbach.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data during Your Visit to Our Website
(1) When using our website, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our website, we shall collect the following data which we technically require in order to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, during your usage of our website, cookies shall be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk which are categorised to your browser and which are used to transmit certain information to the party who has placed the cookie (in this case, to us). Cookies can run no programmes or can transmit no viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of merely making the Internet site overall more user-friendly and more effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
§ 4 Objecting to or Revocation of the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have issued your consent for the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation shall affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared such a revocation to us.
(2) Insofar as we support the processing of your personal data based on the balancing of interests prescribed in Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR, you may lodge an objection to the processing. This shall be the case if the processing is particularly not required for the fulfilment of a contractual agreement with you which is depicted by us respectively in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a right of objection, we request that you state the reasons why we should no longer process your personal data as in the past. In the case of your justified objection, we shall review the factual circumstances of your objection and shall either discontinue and/or adjust the data processing or indicate to you our mandatory reasons worthy of protection owing to which we shall continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can notify us that you wish to lodge an objection to the usage of your personal data for advertising purposes via the following contact data: Beeline Logistics GmbH, represented by its Managing Director Ms. Melanie Prinz, Pfarrer-Johann-Haderer-Straße 5, 84032 Altdorf/Landshut, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +49 (0) 871 - 404 726 40, fax +49 (0) 871 - 404 727 83.
§ 5 Usage of Matomo (previously: Piwik)
(1) This website uses the Matomo web analysis service in order to be able to analyse the usage of our website and to improve it upon a regular basis. By utilising the statistics acquired, we can improve our website and design it to be more interesting to you as the user. The legal basis for the usage of Matomo is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (for more details, see § 3 in this regard) shall be stored on your computer. The information collected in this manner shall be stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in Germany. You can stop the analysis by deleting the existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. However, if you block the storage of cookies, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to comprehensively use all functions of this website. It is possible to block the storage of cookies by correspondingly adjusting your browser’s settings. It is possible to block the usage of Matomo by removing the following tick and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the add-on “AnonymizeIP”. Thus, IP addresses shall be subjected to continued processing in shortened form whereby direct personal inferences shall thus be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo shall not be commingled with other data that we collect.
(4) The Matomo programme is an open source project. You can find information about the third-party provider’s data protection guidelines at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.